CT Group of Institution Shahpur, Jalandhar || CTG

I'm Currently studying here....
in the ct group of institution, shahpur campus JALANDHAR
There are some pics that i take from my smartphone i.e
Redmi 3S Prime from the Xiaomi Corporation
some pics are taken in the night time & some are in the Day light.























































































































































Official Website of CT Group of institution--- www.ctgroup.in
Here's the coordinates of the CT Group-- Google Maps


Here are some relevent tags_-- (#ctg #ct #ctiemt #ctit #ctihm #ctpc #ctips #ctuniv #ctims #ctil #googlemaps)



0 comments:

Who Says Selena Gomez's Song Lyrics | SELENA GOMEZ

Who Says Selena Gomez & The Scene I wouldn't wanna be anybody else. You made me insecure Told me I wasn...